Addressable loop coordinator KAS-485.
KAS-485 works together with the security and fire control panels. Communication with the control panel is done via the RS-485 interface in accordance with the RIELTA ADR-485 protocol.
- The coordinator ensures the operation of terminal devices on the address loop (hereinafter - AL) in accordance with the "Rielta-Contact-ADR" protocol. The coordinator has two AL drivers with sockets for connection of addressable terminal devices (hereinafter - TD) - "LINE 1" and "LINE 2".
- The coordinator can register up to 250 TD, with subsequent control of the presence and transmission of messages from them to the control panel.
- The coordinator can work with both ring and radial AL.
- The power to the coordinator is supplied from an external stabilized power source with DC voltage from 8 to 15 V.
- Operating temperature range is from -30 °С to +55 °С.
Contents of the kit:
- Addressable loop coordinator KAS-485 - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.