Addressable light sign Tablo-A.
Tablo-A informs people about evacuation routes in the event of emergency by generating a light signal. The sign is designed to work together with a control panel that supports the address exchange protocol "Rielta-Contact-ADR".
- Control of the light signal and control of the siren status is done via a two-way exchange addressable loop.
- The annunciator is powered from three power sources: from two external (main and backup) to power the light signal, and from the AL to power and operate the annunciator.
- The sign makes a galvanic isolation between AL and external power supply with an electrical insulation durability of at least 1.5 kV.
Contents of the kit:
- Addressable light annunciator Tablo-A - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.