The Udar-KBM is a safe's explosion countermeasure device. It allows to prevent attempts to use explosive gas pumped inside the safe space of ATMs and other enclosed volumes to burst the safe open.
Udar-KBM main features:
- early detection of presence of combustible gases in pre-explosive concentrations inside the secured object;
- counteraction to the explosion of a gas-air mixture by emission of a phlegmatizer mixture into the internal space of the secured object.
Udar-KBM consists of the following parts:
- explosive gas detection unit "Udar-DG";
- door control unit "Udar-MK";
- phlegmatization block "Udar-BF".