Combined PIR + Glass-break detector Orlan-D.
- Wide detection angle with PET immunity up to 20 kg.
- Two independent detection channels: Glass break detects destruction of most of types of glass. PIR detects intrusion into secured area
- Tamper output
- LED indication of detection channels status, which could be switched off
- Adjustable sensitivity of Glass break channel
- Adjustable sensitivity of PIR channel
- Two modes of adjustable sensitivity of PIR channel: 10 kg mode (cats, small dogs) – maximum detection range 10 m, 20 kg mode (average size dogs) – maximum detection range 8 m
- Alarm memory
- Alarm output two NC relays: Glass break channel, PIR channel
- Swivel bracket in the set
- Combined PIR + Glass-break detector Orlan-D - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
Type of the detector
Combined detector PIR + Glass-break
Maximum detection range on the infrared channel
Maximum detection range on the acoustic channel
Minimum area of secured glass
from 2,3 to 3 meters
Maximum detection distance
Case opening control
from 9 to 15 V
from -20 °C to +55 °C
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.