Combined PIR + Glass-break detector Pyrone-7D.
- Two independent detection channels: Glass break (GB) channel detects destruction of engineering structures made of all types of glasses as well as glass bricks. Passive infrared (PIR) channel detects intrusion into secured area.
- Wide-angle detection zone with pet immunity up to 20kg;
- LED indication of the channels state and possibility of its disabling;
- Possibility of PIR and GB channels sensitivity modes changing;
- Alarm memory;
- Alarm message generation separately via PIR and GB channels by relay contacts opening;
- Combined PIR + Glass-break detector Pyrone-7D- 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
Type of the detector
Combined detector PIR + Glass-break
Maximum detection range on the infrared channel
Maximum detection range on the acoustic channel
Minimum area of secured glass
Maximum detection distance
Case opening control
from 9 to 17 V
no more than 35 mА
from -20 °C to +55 °C
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.