Seismic vibration detector SH-V-10.
- SH-V-10 was designed to detect initial attempts to destroy concrete walls and floors, brick walls, wooden, plywood and timber constructions, standard metal safes, metal cabinets and ATMs
- Wide range of detectable attacks, such as thermic lance, acetylene torch, drilling, diamond drill, electric cutting, hammers, chisels, explosion, etc.
- Monitoring of several (up to 10) detectors by one signal processor module (SPM)
- Power supply and signal transmission from detectors via the same two-wired loop up to 70 m long. Possible parallel connection of separate segments of the loop
- Detection, indication and memory of: two-wired loop failure, tamper output, disconnecting the detectors, decrease of power supply
- Alarm output: energized Form A (NC) SPM relay
Contents of the kit:
- Seismic vibration detector SH-V-10 - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
Type of the detector
Seismic vibration detector
Case opening control
from 0,1 to 1,6 м/с2
Maximum number of connected vibration detectors
Number of controlled detectors
from 9 to 17 V
from -30 °C to +50 °C
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.