Vibration security detector SH-V.
- SH-V was designed to detect initial attempts to destroy concrete walls and floors, brick walls, wooden, plywood and timber constructions, standard metal safes, metal cabinets and ATMs
- Wide range of detectable attacks, such as thermic lance, acetylene torch, drilling, diamond drill, electric cutting, hammers, chisels, explosion, etc.
- Automatically selected algorithm of operation according to the attack types
- Indication of detector state and interference vibrations of monitored structure
- Selectable LED indication modes
- Three testing modes for sensitivity adjustment
- Alarm memory
- Tamper output
- Alarm output: energized Form A (NC) relay
Contents of the kit:
- Vibration security detector SH-V - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
Type of the detector
Vibration security detector
Case opening control
from 0,1 to 1,6 m/S2
Maximum area controlled by the detector (m2)
Case opening and separation from the protected surface control
from 9 to 17 V
from -30 °C to +50 °C
Alarms memory function
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.