Infrared Flame Detector IPP-3IR-Ex.
- IPP-3IR-Ex detects ignitions with subsequent open flame in hazardous areas.
- Three spectral lines analysis in IR-range ensures fast and reliable fire detection and high-level noise immunity.
- Sensitivity adjustment (3 levels) for fine tuning for specific operating conditions.
- System of self-testing of internal circuitry.
- Heating of sensing elements.
- Possibility of installation in open areas.
- Infrared Flame Detector IPP-3IR-Ex - 1 шт.
- Resistor 30 kOhm, 5% (installed) - 1 pc.
- Combined wrench 10 mm - 1 pc.
- Grounding loop - 1 pc.
- Bracket - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
Type of the detector
Case opening control
not less 25 metres
Rated supply voltage
Explosion protection marking
0ExiaIIСT6 GA X
20 mА (+100 mА heating)
from -50 °C to +55 °C
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.