The Udar-KBM is a metal safes explosion countermeasure device. It allows to prevent attempts to use explosive gas pumped inside the safe space of ATMs and other enclosed volumes to burst the safe open.
Udar-KBM main features:
- early detection of presence of combustible gases in pre-explosive concentrations inside the secured object;
- counteraction to the explosion of a gas-air mixture by emission of a phlegmatizer mixture into the internal space of the secured object.
Udar-KBM consists of the following parts:
- explosive gas detection unit "Udar-DG";
- door control unit "Udar-MK";
- phlegmatization block "Udar-BF".