Outdoor wireless passive infrared detector Pyrone-8B-RK.
The detector is designed for outdoor application. The communication signal is transmitted via the wireless two-way communication protocol “RIELTA-Contact-R”.
- Wide detection angle
- Three dual element pyrodetectors in three independent detection channels provide high level of reliability and decrease of false alarms
- Message types: "Normal", "Alarm", "Tamper", "Main Battery discharge"
- Operating temperature from -40 to +55°С (without regard of accepted battery temperature). Detector power supply is provided from two batteries of CR123A type
- The operation duration from supply battery – not less than 3 years
- Wireless passive infrared detector Pyrone-8B-RK - 1 pc.
- Antenna - 1 pc.
- Battery СR123A - 2 pc.
- Operational documentation.
Type of the detector
from 2 to 3 meters
Maximum detection distance
Case opening control
Angle of view of the detection zone in the horizontal plane
to 1000 metres
from 433,05 to 434,79 MHz
СR123A, 2 pc.
from -40 °C to +55 °C
not less 5 years
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.