Combined PIR detector with glass break Orlan-2.
- Two independent detection channels: Glass break channel (GB channel). Passive infrared channel (PIR channel)
- GB channel detects destruction of glass
- PIR channel detects intrusion into secured area
- The Detector generates an alarm message by output relay contacts opening.
- Combined PIR + Glass Break ceiling-mount detector Orlan-2 - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
Type of the detector
Combined detector PIR + Glass-break
Maximum detection range on the acoustic channel
Minimum area of secured glass
to 5 meters
Detection area size
Case opening control
Angle of view of the detection zone in the horizontal plane
Angle of view of the detection zone in the vertical plane
from 9 to 15 V
from -20 °C to +55 °C
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.